Monday, November 26, 2012

Oooh That's Pretty!


       I love to shop. It’s not really a big reveal, especially to anyone who knows me personally. You see, shopping is like an art; you go in to a store with an idea of what you are looking for and slowly, sometimes involving many different shops, you piece together that look or idea.
So many options!
     The item that is hardest for me to shop for is a purse. I am really indecisive when it comes to bags. There are so many options and what if you don’t get the best one? What if the black one is more versatile than the nude? Do I want to go with a cross body, or a clutch? The decisions you have to make are endless. And the more expensive and high end the bag, the longer it takes for me to come to a final result. Yet, with all the stress and thought that goes into purse shopping, it is by far my favorite thing to shop for! I love bags and somehow manage to convince myself every few months that I need another one.
       I know some people who hate to shop, and while I don’t understand that concept, I do take it under advisement when out with them. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not out shopping 24/7. Money doesn’t grow on trees (well, it does, but you know what I mean) but if I have that bit of extra cash, or I’ve had a particularly stressful day, a good trip to the mall or one of my favorite stores always seems to do the trick.
       While I love shopping for myself, I enjoy shopping for others even more! Holiday and birthday shopping is so much fun (and I must say that I give excellent gifts). When I was younger I’d give cute homemade gifts or small little knick knacks, but since I started bringing in my own revenue, I’ve upped my gift giving standards substantially.
       There are of course those purchases that you wish you could bring yourself to ring up, but I’ve learned that sometimes it's better to wait and save up your money than to buy something on impulse.
       I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving Break and that you enjoy your holiday shopping that is soon to come!
They are soo cute! But do you
really need a Gecko, Jenna... I think not.

Until Next Time,
Jenna Buthman






No comments:

Post a Comment