Wednesday, November 28, 2012

One Dollar

1 Dollar! There are a lot of things in this world that you can buy with 1 dollar. For example you can buy anything out of Dollar Tree or anything on McDonald’s dollar menu. Using a dollar in those places really comes in handy because I’m always hungry or I need lotion or deodorant. However the real reason I’m talking to you about 1 dollar is that, there is one thing I will always buy when I have a dollar no matter what. And that is an Arizona. Arizona’s are 99 cent drinks that are sold in gas stations and probably everywhere now. There are many different types of flavors like Watermelon, Fruit Punch, Mango, Grape, Peach and Iced Tea. My favorite kind of Arizona is fruit punch or watermelon, by the way. They both are amazing.
                Arizona’s are really worth 1 dollar because the size of this drink and how much is in it. Every day since November 1st I have gone to the gas station or had someone go for me to get me an Arizona. They have become very addictive. I never knew a drink could become addictive unless it was alcohol, well for some people. As I write this blog right now I am drinking a fruit punch Arizona and I have another in the refrigerator because I am going to see twilight tonight. I am not buying a drink in the movie theater because they are too expensive. This one Arizona will last me the whole movie because of the size and amount.
                All I’m saying right now is that you need to reconsider what you do with 1 dollar. Before you spend it, think and ask yourself, do I want an Arizona? If you choose to get one, I promise you will not regret your decision.
Antonio Stabler


No comments:

Post a Comment