Thursday, October 28, 2010

Facebook Changes



              So as most of you most likely already know facebook has changed their layout once again. If you look on the left side of your screen on the home page you will notice that instead of telling you who is currently on facebook chat it now just shows there profile picture with no names. Now if your like me and don’t know what everyone’s profile picture looks like this makes it kind of inconvenient. Now your probably thinking wow Ross it is not a big deal and I realize this. But this situation did remind me of the time facebook first changed and the up roar that occurred as a result. Within minutes there were petition group’s labeled “Bring the old facebook back” or “what was wrong with the old facebook we want it back”. It is fairly obvious that us the human race is not a huge fan of change especially when it conflicts with things that bring us entertainment.  Now I know that most likely I will adapt to this change quiet seamlessly and before you know it I wont remember what it used to be like. But I cannot help but hear the voice of my father talking to me when I was a young child. “IF IT IS NOT BROKEN DON’T FIX IT”. Anyways tell me what you guys think about these changes are they improving things or are they just useless changes that tick you off!
-- Ross Radcliffe



No comments:

Post a Comment