Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Silly Quarterback!



            This week in the NFL we were treated, just like every other week, to some great football from some of the worlds best athletes… notice how I don’t say worlds best public speakers. After the Chicago Bears and Washington Redskins game, which Washington handily won. Bears quarterback Jay Cutler had the audacity to comment on the performance of Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall. Now yes sometimes players get bitter and make comments about other players, but seriously Jay! Now the reason I say this is because during the game Hall had tied a NFL record for most interceptions by a single player in one game. Now I do not know what was going on in Jay Cutler’s head because personally I know if someone were to rip me to shreds like that in any sport I would be more concerned with my personal game than others. Now I am sure we all get a little defensive at times and do not like to admit defeat, but for the Chicago bears this does not look promising. The Quarterback of your football ball team is usually supposed to be a leader and be able to stay composed under all the pressures of the job. These are traits unfortunately Jay has yet to show. Leaving all those bitter Broncos fans snickering at every wrong move he makes. Hey I guess they need something to laugh about after being stomped by the Oakland Raiders!
--Ross Radcliffe

No comments:

Post a Comment