Sunday, October 31, 2010

Blog on Blog


 My post this week may seem a bit unusual, because this week I am blogging about a blog. I was on the phone with my buddy Matt yesterday and we were discussing about the Don’t mind us blog. I was telling him all about my advanced digital media class and how the blog got started. Matt decided about a week and a half ago to start up his own blog and I asked if I would be able to contribute to his blog as well. Hopefully some of my writings will be up on his site shortly. His Blog is called Matts collection of writings, he basically puts up his daily writings to express how he is feeling. Although there are a few kinks still needed to be worked out like a miss spelling in the title and maybe adding some color to the page, it is overall a fantastic source for personably entries. He will have writings on everything from his thoughts on life to inspirational people in his life and even some fictional stories. Matt is one of my best friends and has been through so much in his life so to hear his perspective on things is a very nice treat for me. Now there is a whole site dedicated to it.


-Jason Cuzzupe

2 comments:

  1. took your advice, corrected my mistakes and changed up the appearance plus my new blog is up check it out- thanks mann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personal blogs are an excellent way of keeping up with friends-- you can find out how their day was on your own time. I keep a blog for day-to-day journaling, poetry, etc. and my friends back home follow my blog.

    I've used dozens of blog sites: xanga, myspace, livejournal, blogspot, blogger, blog, and even facebook notes to express what's going on in my head. However, nothing, and I mean NOTHING compares to the mighty Tumblr. Seriously, check it out. It never ceases to amaze the heck out of me.

    ReplyDelete