Monday, November 8, 2010

The New MacBook Air



After looking at the new MacBook air on the Apple website, I am highly impressed with Apple’s ability to make such amazing products. One of the things that amazed me the most was that you could leave your MacBook air asleep for 30 days and come back to it, flip it open and it’s ready to run. That’s incredible that a battery can last that long, not to mention it can last 5-7 hours when it is in use. Apple also mentioned that it has a retina display similar to the iPhone 4. If it is anything like the screen on the iPhone then it must be incredible. The only thing that I wish it had more of is storage space. It only comes in 64, 128, and 256 GB of flash storage. If I am going to pay $1000+ then I would like to have more room to store my information. However, if I was a business traveler always traveling, then it might not bother me as much. Another thing I read in the news is that TSA airport security said that it is so small that you can leave the MacBook air in your bag instead of having to take it out for the X-ray machine like all other laptops. As of now, I’m not going to buy one because I am happy with my MacBook Pro and I feel like it is portable enough as it is. 

- Clay Chapman

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the writer. I love air. It is such an amazing product! Not only it is so light but also its battery can last for 5-7 hours. That is so incredible. I didn't know we don't need to take the air out when we go though the security in the airport, thats amazing!

    ReplyDelete