Sunday, November 14, 2010

No Fly Zone



Last weekend I flew to state college, to visit with my friend and watch the Penn state football game. I decide to fly up and on this day us airways was my only option.   Us airways in my opinion is literally the sorriest excuse for air transportation I have ever seen! Crappy service, outrageous fees, and dumb mistakes like cutting a wire on the plane requiring them to switch planes which delays my flight an hour and half makes it awful! I normally fly with Southwest who is in my opinion the best airline out there. At least they wont charge you up to fifty dollars just to transport a bag. I don’t understand the ridiculous logic US air uses. The uncomfortable seats don't exactly help their cause either. The obvious confusion on board with the flight attendants was not exactly the most comforting feeling in the world. Once in the air I thought all our problems were done for but then the us airways crew screwed up again by spilling a drink on a near by passenger. They didn't even have a snack to offer! The flight overall was a disaster. Us airways just does not fly with me. 

-Jason Cuzzupe


3 comments:

  1. Who has not had issues with US Air or a number of other airlines for that matter. What happened to customer service? Enjoyed your sarcasm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had any problems with US Air, but if someone spilled a drink on me I would not be a happy camper. Some of the delays can be pretty absurd for some of the dumbest things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have completely captured exactly what U.S. Airways is like...awful. I fly very often and I am always extremely aggravated after I get off a flight with them. They should go back to the good old days when checked luggage was free, even up to two bags! Besides the luggage issue, I hate to say this, but every flight attendant is rude and seems just as irritated as I am. By the time the flight is over, even if I was in a good mood before, I am usually just mad. It is always good to be optimistic, but by the time you spend all your money to be squished between two people and sweat to death for several hours, you too would be upset. If anyone has the chance to choose between U.S. Airways and another flight airline, CHOOSE THE OTHER ONE!

    ReplyDelete